How it Works:
- LGR technology produces drier air than standard refrigerants, typically 20% RH
- Creates lower vapour pressure
- Higher vapour pressure, bound structural moisture, is drawn out from dense materials including brick & concrete
- And remember, the drier air is ductable, to help you focus your drying efforts!
- Flood restoration
- New build structural drying
- Renovation drying
- Controlling humidity in gyms, server rooms, and more!
For best results - combine with Dri-Eaz airmovers to help promote evaporation - the key to successful drying.
The LGR7000Xli dehumidifier packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant (LGR) technology into a compact design. To achieve the 7000's amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilisation. At the same time, the unit's built-in sensors constantly monitor performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and cycle duration – in real-time.
The LGR7000Xli's roto moulded polyethylene housing is dent resistant and offers superior durability. User-friendly electronic controls include humidistat control, constant monitoring and display of inlet / outlet temperature and relative humidity, two hour counters, manual pump purge and 'plain English' diagnostic messages. Regular, automatic, condensate pump out allows unattended use and includes safety cut-out if the water outlet is inadvertently blocked. A strong fold-down handle, large semi-pneumatic wheels and built-in vehicle loading skids ensure easy transport and manoeuvrability.