Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents and dye stability.
Do not use on solvent sensitive surfaces including bitumen backed carpeting.
- Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
- Apply Actichem POG to a clean white absorbent cloth and apply to spot.
- Actichem POG can also be applied to severe stains using a trigger spray bottle
- Blot or tamp to remove spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing. Work from outside to centre of large spots.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Extract with warm water or an emulsifier solution.
- Brush fabric to align fibres.