Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for fibre and dye sensitivity to chemicals. Some fabrics and delicate carpets may experience colour loss.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the stain as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Mix equal amounts of Part A and Part B Red Off in the mixing bottle provided.
- Apply solution directly onto the stain and agitate briefly.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes reaction time for stain removal.
- Some stains will respond within 5 to 10 minutes whilst others may require up to 30 minutes.
- Extract or blot with a clean white absorbent cloth. Do not rub.
- Stubborn stains may require the use of heat which must only be done with extreme caution.Heat is best applied using a steam iron. Apply Red Off solution and then place a damp, white terry towel over the area. Heat the towel with the iron. Take extreme caution not to burn the carpet or overheat the area. Only heat as much as is required to create dye transfer onto the terry towel.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with Rinse Pro.