Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Some fabrics and delicate carpets may experience colour loss.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the stain as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Mix equal amounts of Part A and Part B in the mixing bottle provided.
- Apply solution directly onto the stain and agitate briefly.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes reaction time for stain removal.
- Some stains will respond within 5 to 10 minutes whilst others may require up to 30 minutes.
- Extract or blot with a clean white absorbent cloth. Do not rub.
- Repeat process if needed
- Rinse the area with clean water or Rinse Pro.
Even stronger stain removal can be achieved by using the iron method. However extreme caution should be exercised as colour loss or fibre damage can occur. Note: Stain Off is sensitive to heat and light. Store out of direct sunlight and avoid storing it in your van for lengthy periods. Replace this at least one per month.