Whyte’s Specialised Equipment Newsletter – Edition July 2017
To View Whyte’s Specialised Equipment Newsletter for July 2017 – click the link below
Whyte’s Specialist Equipment Newsletter – July 2017
Whyte’s on tour in Country Victoria
(03) 9758 6711 and we’ll book you in.
Anyone in the area who would like a chemical or accessory order Jeff is more than happy to do drop offs on his way through!!!
JULY CHEMICAL OF THE MONTH
Green Release 5LT – 15% Discount
451 Green Release is a highly concentrated professional strength pre-spray detergent with a low cost price tag designed to provide contractors with a high quality, top performing cleaner which saves money and time and still gets the job done. It is ideal for tackling heavily soiled and greasy carpets in a wide variety of applications including homes, offices, institutions and industry.
• Soil Suspension – Based on new technology surface wetting and emulsification technology Green Release cuts through heavy grease, oils and tracked in soils with amazing ease
• A Versatile Option – Green Release gives the professional carpet cleaner with one solution for cleaning heavy or lightly soiled carpets in applications varying from family homes to large government schools to thrashed out rentals.
• Fibre Safe – Is ideal for use on virtually all carpet fibres including wool. Meets the specifications for use on 5th generation stain resistant carpet.
• Safety First – Green Release has a low VOC profile which means no unwanted, unpleasant vapours. This is complimented by it’s outstanding low toxicity and OH&S ratings.
• A Pleasure to Use – Green Release has been designed for easy use through pump-up or hydroforce sprayers and fragrances the area with a fresh clean scent.
WHERE TO USE
Green Release is ideal for use wherever there are dirty, grimy carpets. It provides high performance cleaning in virtually all domestic, commercial and institutional applications.
HOW TO USE
Dilution: Pump-up Sprayer
Add 50-30ml per litre of water (1:20 – 1:32) depending on soil conditions.
Hydroforce High Pressure Model
1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 1.4Lt to 2.25Lt into 5Lt Hydroforce container and fill with water.
1:32 tip (Brown): Add directly into 5Lt Hydroforce container
1. Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned with thorough vacuuming.
2. Prespray the Green Release solution onto the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
3. Agitate and allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
4. Extract rinse using an acid rinse or extraction detergent.
5. Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.
QUEENS BIRTHDAY CLOSURE
Queens Birthday 12th June 2017
On Monday 12th June Whyte’s will be for the Queens Birthday public holiday.
If there are any services or products you need, it may be a good idea to order/book this week before we close.
Freight may be slightly delayed later this week due to public holidays & it is advised to order any goods as early as possible