2500HS Truckmount Tile & Carpet Cleaning Machine with Basic Kit
Includes Waste Tank, Fuel Pump, Boltdown Kit & Automatic Pump Out A true hard surface cleaning machine with full-pressure, full-flow heat
Finally, a truckmount that delivers the flow AND heated pressure you need to rapidly clean tile, grout, stone, concrete and more. Plus, the unit offers true versatility: use as a powerful carpet cleaning truckmount, or for restoration extraction and cleanup. The 2500HS gives you the edge over unheated units, plus delivers more vacuum, more solution pressure and a faster, deeper clean.The 2500HS is ideal for the carpet cleaner wishing to expand into the lucrative hard surface cleaning business. Hard surface cleaning is one of the fastest-growing segments of the cleaning business, and with square-foot billings often twice as much as carpet cleaning, it’s easy to see why.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers the pressure and heat needed for successful hard surface cleaning
- Premium 35 HP Briggs & Stratton industrial engine is backed by the manufacturer’s 3 year warranty.
- Strong, steady heat even in the most demanding applications.
- High efficiency heat well captures heat from the engine and from the blower.
- Longer-lasting belts: Unique frame design channels cool air to the belts through the frame tubing, extending belt lifespan.
- Reduced number of parts, including simplified wiring and shorter interior hoses for better access, performance and durability
|Power plant||35 HP Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine.|
|Vacuum pump||Gardner Denver TriFlow® 410 rotary tri-lobe blower producing vacuum to 16 in.|
|Solution pump||General HTS2016S producing up to 2500 PSI and 5.6 GPM at 1450 RPM.|
|Waste tank||90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum.75 gal.(283 l) at shutoff. OPTION: High Capacity Tank 120 gal. (454 l) / 100 gal. (379 l) at shutoff.|
|Blower||Gardner Denver TriFlow® Ti-406 tri-lobe blower producing vacuum to 16 in. Hg and flows up to 371 CFM.|
|Frame construction||1/8 in. × 2 in. TIG welded aluminum box tubing|
|Console dimensions||(W×H×D) 20 × 40 × 48 in. | 51 × 102 × 122 cm|
|Frame Finish||Powder-coated for maximum corrosion resistance|