Array ( [product_name] => 370 Truck Mount Tile & Carpet Cleaning Machine with Basic Kit [product_url] => 370-truck-mount-tile-carpet-cleaning-machine-with-basic-kit [description] =>[top_text] =>
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic inches than other competitive models freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250 degrees
- Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extening belt lifespan.
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation.
- Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system.
- One of the most rigid frames ever built – reduces vibration and increases reliability.
Top-selling truckmount in the industry
Cleaners have made the 370SS the #1 truckmount because it has the hottest water of any truckmount in its class, best fuel efficiency, strongest vacuum, greater reliability, simpler maintenance and a space-saving profile that’s half the footprint of other truckmounts.[specifications] =>[applications] => [video] => [faq] => [rent] => 0 [buy] => 0 [brand_id] => 20 [cat_id] => 169 [product_id] => 225 [sku] => [psize] => )
Power plant 23 HP gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM Vacuum pump Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 Rotary Tri-Lobe. Vacuum to 14 in. Hg and flows up to 317 CFM. Solution pump General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.57 GPM at 1478 RPM. Chemical injection system Last step injection Waste tank 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. OPTION: 120 gal. (454 l) high capacity waste tank. Frame construction TIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. aluminum box tubing Frame finish Corrosion-resistant powder coated Heat exchanger Single stage finned tube coil Console dimensions (W × H × D) 16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm
|Power plant||23 HP gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM|
|Vacuum pump||Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 Rotary Tri-Lobe. Vacuum to 14 in. Hg and flows up to 317 CFM.|
|Solution pump||General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.57 GPM at 1478 RPM.|
|Chemical injection system||Last step injection|
|Waste tank||90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. OPTION: 120 gal. (454 l) high capacity waste tank.|
|Frame construction||TIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. aluminum box tubing|
|Frame finish||Corrosion-resistant powder coated|
|Heat exchanger||Single stage finned tube coil|
|Console dimensions (W × H × D)||16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm|